Saturday 8 July 2017

Flower Power

Happy Saturday to everybody,
Today is my blog time for Bumbleberrys papercrafts. I have use My Favorite Things stamp set to create this card.
The set I used is available to purchase  from here.
 This is 6x6 card.
Cut the half of the front of the card.  I used this cut of panel to stamp the leaves that I adhered on the left side of the card. I used distress inks to stain the edges green.

I used tree circle panels. On the biggest one I stamped the flowers in black ink, to add the colour I stamped them with the aqua pens. I simply coloured the stamp directly with a pen and stamped. It gave a pretty water colour effect.

I used the other flower stamps from the sketched blooms2 set on the others circle panel. I used distress ink to add colour.

'Thanks' sentiments is a die cut in silver mirri card layered onto the black card, creating the shadow effect.

Finally I added some orange colour (distress inks) to the inner part of the card so it wont match the front.

Hope you like it.

Kasia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee stamp - adventure awaits

Hello everyone, Today I have a step by step tutorial how I created this adventure await tag. I used the tim holtz mixed media tag...